Royal Sun Agaricus
Royal Sun Agaricus - "Aromatic Almond"
Want something you can just set and forget in a controlled environment? Look no further than the Aromatic Almond, a fleshy mushroom with a blocky cap that offers an intense almond flavor. Just make sure it gets regular moisture and that the temperature doesn’t go below 35F and you’re good to go.
- Scientific Name: Agaricus subrufescens
- Common Name: Royal Sun Agaricus
- Health Highlights: A flavorful almond taste isn’t the only thing the Aromatic Almond has to offer. This mushroom is absolutely loaded with various B vitamins, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, and iron. On top of that it also offers the following health benefits:
- Immune supporting Beta-glucans
- Various lipids and functioning fats
- Immune supporting protein such as Proteoglycans
- Improves the natural immune response
- Compounds that may be used to prevent infections
- Liver supporting agents