Red Reishi - "Red Rocket"
Launch your immune system
Just like Commoner’s Delight, Red Rocket isn’t meant for culinary uses but is recommended for teas or tinctures. Due to its high requirement of fresh air, high humidity, and relatively warm temperatures of 75-85F, the Red Rocket isn’t the easiest to grow. But if you’re up for a challenge, it’s well worth it. You just need a little patience.
- Scientific Name: Ganoderma lucidum
- Common Names: Red Reishi
- Health Highlights: While nearly all mushrooms possess some amount of health benefits, the Red Rocket is widely known for being used to treat a variety of ailments such as:
- High blood pressure & cholesterol
- Cardiovascular, liver, and kidney disease
- Respiratory diseases such as asthma
- Viral infections such as the flu
- Increase the effectiveness of chemotherapy through immune support
- Increase stamina and strength