Milky Mushroom - "Tropical Thunder"
Get ready to turn up the heat
Delicious. Meaty. Long-lasting. These are the three words that should brandish the side of every Tropical Thunder mushroom. Tropical Thunder is a heat-loving, moisture-seeking, fast-growing beast that thrives in temperatures in the vicinity of 95F. On top of all this it has a shelf life that’s unparalleled, lasting around 20 days before it even begins to decrease in quality.
- Scientific Name: Calocybe indica
- Common Name: Milky Mushroom
- Health Highlights: Tropical Thunder acts as a great source for vitamins B2, E, A; and minerals such as Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc. In addition to that it also contains the following:
- Selenium, an antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radicals
- Niacin and Riboflavin
- Ergothioneine, an antioxidant that can help reduce the risk of oxidation