Cordyceps - "Curled Fingers", "Orange Cheeto Zombie"
Look at all those phalanges!
Description: If C. sinesis is Mr. Hyde then C. militaris (Curled Fingers) is Dr. Jekyll, offering many of the same health benefits without requiring the hostile invitation of countless innocent insect bodies for cultivation. Also unlike it’s sinister counterpart, Curled Fingers also don’t hide under the cloak of darkness, preferring a modest exposure to light and temperatures ranging from 60F to 75F.
- Scientific Name: Cordyceps Militaris
- Common Name: Cordyceps or Curled Fingers
- Health Highlights: In addition to having antioxidants that have anti-aging potential and fight cell damage, Curled Fingers are believed to increase the production of ATP and muscle energy. On top of that Curled Fingers offer the following health benefits:
- All essential amino acids, making it a complete protein
- Vitamins E, K, and various B vitamins
- Minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, and zinc
- Immune-boosting and energy-enhancing properties
- The potential to increase the effectiveness of some cancer treatments